Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2019

October Fun


Happy October!

My all time favorite month of the year.
I love the colors outside and the crisp air.

Today I made a fun Halloween card with Bugaboo Stamps weekly freebie.
I am head over heels for this cute image!

So fun to color up and I pulled out an old Angel Company spider web stamp and
a few black sequins.


Hope you all have a 

Spooktacular Week!

I am entering this card into the following challenges:

Bugaboo Stamps - Happy Fall Y'All theme
Crafty Calendar Challenges - Halloween/Autumn Colors
Aud Sentiments Challenge - Halloween/Fall plus a Sentiment

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute is this Halloween card Sandy! Love the spider web paper. Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete