Followers

Monday, October 21, 2019

CIC481




An exciting week over at Cupcake Inspirations!  
That's because I got to make my cards for this challenge with Newton's Nook Designs!
I LOVE their cats and other critters!

and the theme is Fall.

I used Newton's stamp set: Sweater Weather and their Plaid Stencil. SO CUTE!
I even reused the rust string (see above) that my stamps were mailed to me tied up with!
Now that's recycling! LOL

Sentiment and pumpkin from an old Stampin Up set.




Newton's Nook Designs is generously providing $25 gift code to our randomly chosen winner.

Thank you for sponsoring this challenge!

Our Inspirational Photo Below:


1 comment:

  1. Awww! So cute! I love the colors you used for the Fall sweaters!
    Thanks for featuring our images on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!
    -Jen {Newton's Nook Designs}

    ReplyDelete