Followers

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

CIC300 Day 3 Celebration

Today is Day 3
for 
Cupcake Inspiration's 300th Challenge Celebration Week!!!

Make sure you go to the challenge blog for more information
on all our sponsors and prizes!!!
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com/




Our Inspiration Photo for Today
Theme: Color



My projects -


This digital image is from: Bugaboo Stamps

I own several of their "Ewe" digital stamps.
I just love them!

Image is called: Happy Birthday To Ewe 


This digital image is from: Deedee's Digi's

Image is called: What's Cooking 
It comes with several different foods for the trays.
So fun!



These digital images are from: My Grafico

Image is from the set: Fairy Friends
It comes with several cute digital stamps!




Be sure to check back here on Friday for more of my projects!!!



Here is a listing of links to all our wonderful sponsors:


2 comments:

  1. Such super cards, Sandy! Can't pick a fave. Love them all! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too good, girl! These are all simply darling in their own right. Great color work, and I just love the play on words with the sentiment on the first!

    ReplyDelete