Followers

Sunday, March 1, 2015

CIC300 Day 1 Sparkle Celebration

It's The 300th Challenge 
Celebration Week
At
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog!!




Join us all week for exciting challenges and fantastic projects
from our Design Team.

Lots of great prizes to be won from our sponsors.

The first inspirational challenge photo -
Theme: Sparkle


My projects:


The wings are sparkly with glitter.  My photo doesn't show that very well.

Beautiful Image From: A Day For Daisies - Flower Fairy Outing




Awesome Berry Pudding tinsel glitter from 
makes the balloon and the polka dots on the party hat sparkle so pretty.

This cute party monkey is from - 
and is called - Birthday Mickey Monkey



Here is a full listing and links to all our wonderful Sponsors - 

2 comments:

  1. I love both cards, but I have to say, that sweet monkey and all those bright colors really put a smile on my face! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable cards, Sandy! The monkey is my fave --- he pops off the card and is so fun!

    ReplyDelete