Followers

Monday, July 24, 2023

CIC 574 Week 1


Welcome 
My card today is for our new challenge over at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges
We are having a color theme.  Inspirational Photo Below.

I used this digital stamp called Girl With Bird
I received as a free stamp from Katrina Gray a long time ago.  I cannot find any shop or website for her.
However, I think she is beautiful and wanted to color her.
If any of you do know how I can find more of her stamps,
please leave me a message below.

Hope you join in the fun color challenge!




3 comments:

  1. Such a adorable card Sandy! really beautiful! Love the simplicity of your project.
    Have a fun week teammate!
    ~ Revati

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww!! So sweet!! I love your coloring and that pattern paper you used is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty card, reminds me one long time ago but a now version, love that image. Nice touch with that paper in the background. Way to go teammate! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete