Followers

Saturday, May 20, 2023

I Heart You


I made this special card for my son who has been going through a lot the past few months.
He lives far away from me and I love him to pieces.
Just want to remind him he is always in my heart and mind every single day.

This adorable digital stamp is from Polkadoodles
and can be found here.

Entering this into the following challenges:


Creative Knock Out Challenges - #494 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenges -  #664 Clean & Simple
Challenge Up Your Life - #158 Clean & Simple

4 comments:

  1. This is so nice, your son will love it. Great coloring! Thanks for playing out CAS challenge at Krafty Chicks!
    Have a great day!
    Leanne DT Member/KCC

    ReplyDelete
  2. the turtle is adorable and flew perfectly. Your child will be happy to receive so much love. Thanks for playing Krafty Chicks. Member GD Taty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this super cute & adorable turtle & the pop of red with the other colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an awesome cas card. Well done. Many thanks for joining us at CUYL.
    Hugs, Silke

    ReplyDelete