Followers

Monday, September 27, 2021

CIC528 Week 2



This lantern is from Pixel Paper Prints - Camping Boys digital set




Today I made a bookmark. Or, I could put it on the front of a card.
I love anytime we get to work with Belen's images!  


I remember my brother had a red lantern lamp when we were growing up and I totally wanted to make something with this image when I saw it!

It has been a very long time since I used eyelets.  I forgot how much fun eyelets can be.

Pixel Paper Prints is sponsoring this challenge at -
with really fabulous prizes!
You MUST follow the rules to be eligible to win!

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous!! I LOVE the coloring. The tag is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fantastic job, wow the coloring is awesome....Have a great day! Leanne :)

    ReplyDelete