Followers

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

International Women's Day


How happy is this girl!?!  So makes me smile.
I made this card using Sassy Cheryl's digital stamp.
This shop has recently closed, which I am so sad about as I love their images.

I colored her with Copic Markers.
The sentiment I made on the computer, and layered with pretty orange and yellow papers.

Thank you for stopping by.  Please become a FOLLOWER above.  I would appreciate it!

This is for the challenge for
International Women's Day Blog Hop


Have a wonderful week! 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gosh, such a happy card, Sandy!! I love that adorable image and you have used it so beautifully with that powerful sentiment. Fabulous card. 😊 Thank you so much for adding this cutie to our gallery.
    Love,
    ~Jasleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww such a cute card... Indeed Strongest action for a women is to love herself.Thank you so much dear for joining us at International Women's Day linky party.Hugsxx Deepti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Sandy! I love this card and that sentiment. Amazing. I love how the girl seems to have understood the sentiment and is spreading love and happiness, because she herself is happy! What great pairing of these two. Wish you the best for the prizes. Love, Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow love this cheerful card and the appy girl ..sentiment is lovely .Thank you so much for joining us at Women's day blog linky party. :)

    ReplyDelete