Followers

Monday, April 29, 2019

CIC469




Happy Monday!

Beginning today over at Cupcake Inspiration our new challenge theme is....
Shaped Cards

I have made a round card.  
I used my round die and left the folded tip out of the cut
to get a perfect round shape card.

I used Darcie's stamp set called:
Lookie Here

And a few flower sequins.
This card will fit in an A2 envelope.

This biweekly challenge is sponsored bLawn Fawn.




Each challenge, we provide a cupcake to inspire you to create a card or other craft project following our suggested theme or colors.  Here is this week's cupcake (linked to original source):

1 comment:

  1. Love your circle card and cute image.Thank you for leaving a lovely comment on my blog and I have now added the inspirational picture too
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete