Followers

Monday, October 1, 2018

CIC455




It's Fall and October!!   My favorite time of year!
I love the chill and the beautiful changing colors in nature.
That also means Halloween is approaching.

our theme this challenge is...
BUMP IN THE NIGHT

For my card I used a digital from My Grafico.  I added some eyelashes and nail polish to make a girl monster.
I am not a fan of scary LOL, but I think she is cute.

I used a Heidi Swapp stencil and sponged the panel, added some splatters and a few sequins.

Let me know how you like her!

Also, don't forget to click above to become a Follower to get the latest challenge info here.



1 comment:

  1. I love this little guy. He is just too sweet...I don't know if she goes bump in the night unless she bumps into something... and that background panel is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete