Followers

Monday, September 3, 2018

CIC453





Happy Monday!  New week and new challenge over at 

We have a great theme going on, so be sure to stop over and
check out all the Design Teams cards!

So, Spectacular Backgrounds,  I really wasn't sure what I wanted to do.
With this adorable winter holiday image from Crafty Sentiments, I needed 
to make it wintery.  
(Harriet Lantern) you can find her HERE.

I took glossy card stock and embossed it with the background stamp from Fiskers with white embossing powder.
Then using a multi color blue ink pad, I brayered the whole card front in the shades of blue.
Wiped off the card front with a cloth. 
Colored her up using Copic Markers and there you go. One holiday card done!

I haven't used this technique in many years.  So fun to go back and revisit!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think.

Also, don't forget to become a Follower of my blog to see upcoming 
challenges from me.
Just click on the FOLLOW button above.



No comments:

Post a Comment