Followers

Sunday, August 21, 2016

CIC372



Wow, August is flying by.  Today I am sharing my card I made for Cupcake Inspiration's new challenge for the week.  

Inspiration Color Challenge Photo Below.

Our sponsor is Polkadoodles.   They have super adorable images.  This cutie is Winnie Just For You.
This is a direct link to her - http://www.polkadoodles.co.uk/winnie-sugar-sprinkles-springtime-just-for-you-printable-crafting-digital-stamp-craft-scrapbooking-download/

Stop by and check Polkadoodles out!  

Ribbon is from May Arts
Card Stock/Ink is SU Wisteria Wonder

And I hope to see your cards at Cupcake Inspiration Challenges!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a darling image and you've colored it up perfectly! Your card is so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely - such a pretty image and so beautifully coloured. Lovely work. Deborah x BTW - Sorry for not commenting recently x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! This image made me think of you when I first saw it...hee hee :-) Awesome coloring as usual!

    ReplyDelete