Followers

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tuesday Inspiration 9/20/11



Hello Tuesday. This image is called Cat-Knit from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps. You can purchase it here. I don't knit, but I crochet and I LOVE cats so this image is perfect for me.

I made this card using pale yellows and grays. Shhh, don't tell, but I designed this card and will make some more, for my friends who are crocheting or knitting a blanket for a local charity "Wings". Wings is going to use our crafts as holiday gifts for some of the women and children they help. So far I have made one blanket and hope to make some scarves/hats as well. I want to thank my friends "for making a difference" by taking the time to such a worthwhile charity.

Why don't you make a card or have a kind word for someone who can use it today. It's fun, easy and could mean so much to someone who needs a lift. Happy Stamping.

No comments:

Post a Comment