Followers

Thursday, January 28, 2021

Guest Designer Week 4




WOW, January flew by as Guest Designer for Krafty Chicks Challenges!

I want to thank the team, especially Nance for inviting me to be a part of it.
The challenge this week is - Occasions

  I made a birthday card for my son.
It is a Pop Up & Twist card I found directions to on YouTube.
This is the link I used but there are many.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx4nXalGM0I&t=377s

This is the inside:


I used items from the following companies on this card:
Stampin Up, Newtons Nook (stencil), Amuse (number) and I feel bad, but I can't remember the 
name of the stamp company that the cake is from.

Leave me a comment & let me know how you like it.
Also, please consider becoming a Follower at the top of the page.
It would be appreciated!

Come play along with this Any Occasions card theme!

















2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Sandy, so happy you joined us this month, what talent you have, keep in touch, and again such an awesome card!

    Hugs, L :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is fabulous, Sandy! A great card for your son. Thank you for being our Guest last month! I was so thrilled to have you on board! Hope you come play with us in the future. When I get myself more organized I will be visiting Cupcake Inspirations. Keep in touch! XX

    ReplyDelete