Followers

Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Sitting Fuzzy Bear


Today I made a card using Little Scraps Of Heaven's digital stamp - Sitting Fuzzy Bear and sentiment
Tricia from Little Scraps of Heaven has the cutest images!   I have loved them for a long time and she told me she is going to be putting more images into the shop.
http://littlescrapsofheavendesigns.com/
I colored him, trying to make him look as fuzzy as I could.

Entering this into the following challenges:
Christmas With The Cuties - #43 Christmas Teddies


2 comments:

  1. He does look fuzzy and oh so cuddly! such a cute card and love the embossed background too! So glad you joined us for our Christmas Teddies Challenge at Christmas with the Cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very cute ted and you have achieved fluffy brilliantly!! Thank you for sharing at Christmas with The Cutie Pies. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete