Followers

Sunday, August 13, 2017

CIC418


Welcome, 
Today I made a little wall hanging for my Hair Stylist, Alma.



I used our Sponsor digital image from,  My Besties by Sherri Baldy, for this week's challenge.

I water colored the background in the challenge colors and colored her up with Copic Markers.

My Besties images are fabulous!  I have been purchasing them for a long time!!!
I was so excited to know they were sponsoring this week!

When you pop over to browse all the fun images, look at the icon for Birthday Besties.
It is my colored image Sherri used.  So exciting!  I can't get enough of the cuties!

The Challenge over at Cupcake Inspiration is a color challenge as you can see on my project and in the inspiration photo below.

Stop over and join in on all the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment