Followers

Sunday, January 4, 2015

CIC 292



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2015!!!

Hope you all enjoyed your holidays.  It's a busy crazy time of year.
At our house I hosted Thanksgiving and three weeks later hosted a College Graduation party for my son.  He graduated from the University of Montana.  We are so proud of all his hard work!

Then came Hanukkah/Christmas and New Years Eve.  
Whew, I am in crafting withdrawal.  

So glad to be back to our weekly Cupcake Inspirations Challenges.
It is such a fun Design Team to be on.
Fun to have cupcake photos for inspiration each week and great people to work with.

My card this first week of January is for our Challenge #292
Color Challenge - Use Sky/Rose & Blush

Our Sponsor is My Creative Time.



For my card above, I used misc card stock, Image is Stampin Up - Bloom With Hope
Copic Markers used - RV00, RV21, RV25, G24, B00, B02
Martha Steward Ribbon - no color name on it but it is 1/2 inch satin


No comments:

Post a Comment